Are you passionate about cloud storage, and know how to manage a team? Do you want to be part of delivering a great experience to the clients you work with? Are you passionate and experienced in leading a team to reach their sales targets? Then we need you!
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking experienced team leader for an exciting Sales Team Leader role in the south of Dublin. We are working with a great client in Dublin who is at the forefront of its market. Our client is looking for a team leader with a background in sales, with experience in people and project management. Do you want to be part of an amazing team and help people reach their goals? Get in touch!
- Manage a newly sales team of 10 to 15 agents
- Provide daily leadership to team to meet and exceed expectations and business targets
- You understand the importance of KPI's and have the ability to implement, analyse and continually improve best practice processes
- Respond to escalating issues in a quick, effective and courteous manner.
- Identify system and work-flow improvements to enhance the team's efficiency
- Interview process will be effective and timely
- Must be able to start 7th of January
- 3-5 year prior experience customer service experience
- Minimum of 3 years team lead role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player
- Organised - Prioritisation - Rigorous - Autonomous
- Motivate and coach the customer service agents to consistently high performance
- Teaching / Training skills
- Customer & Solution oriented
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Huge room for career progression
- Multi-cultural environment
- Great team environment
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Judith Romkes on 01 4505288.