Temporary DSCT Technical Advisor required for a local government organisation based in Ballymena.
Rate of Pay: £9.07 per hour
Hours: 42 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Duration: 8 months pending review
- Undertake administration duties and support the Developer Services Co-ordination Team to ensure an efficient administrative function
- Receipt, appraisal, logging and allocation of business mail associated with the DS Team
- General office administration including filling, photocopying, scanning and clerical work
- Preparation and maintenance of administrative records
- Handling correspondence including producing and issuing standard letters and records requests
- Processing applications and lodgement of fees received under the Company's Scheme of Charges
- Retrieve and collate information for staff and managers and deal with the queries as required
- Deal effectively with telephone queries and those in person
- Delivery of KPIs to meet Company, Function Team and Personal Objectives
- Work within a small administrative team to utilise available resources to support the work of the Developer Services team in general
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs Grade C or above, to include English and Maths, or equivalent
- At least 2 years relevant experience working in a similar role
- Proficient in the use of MS Office including Word, Outlook, Excel and Access
- Demonstrate experience of providing good customer service to clients
- Knowledge in the use of geographical information systems
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.