Technical and Quality Assurance Assistant
Location: County Armagh
Grafton are delighted to be working alongside a superb company, who due to growth and expansion are seeking to add to their Quality department. This role offers a development opportunity for an ambitious candidate, who can offer support and guidance to staff in various departments throughout the business.
- Assist the NPD department on new product development, launches, and trials
- Train staff on process controls, quality standards, food safety, etc
- Assist with third-party audits and customer visits
- Auditing and monitoring food safety, quality and technical
- Continuous improvement, troubleshooting, compliance, and administration
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a quality, technical role
- Good knowledge of BRC, auditing, and HACCP
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Internal auditing experience would be desirable
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.