Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation require a temporary Technical Advisor for 6 months with possible extension to 2 years.
Role: Technical Advisor
Duration: 6 months (possible extension up to 2 years)
Pay rate: £8.77p/h
- Receipt, appraisal, logging and allocation of business mail associated with the DS team.
- General office administration including filing, photocopying, scanning and clerical work;
- Preparation and maintenance of administrative records e.g. maintenance of appropriate filing systems, both electronic and manual;
- Handling correspondence including producing and issuing standard letters and records requests;
- Processing applications and lodgement of fees received under the Company's Scheme of Charges - Miscellaneous Standard Charges procedure
- Retrieve and collate information for staff and managers and deal with queries as required;
- Deal effectively with telephone queries and those in person
- Delivery of KPIs to meet Company, Function Team and Personal Objectives
- Work within a small administrative team, utilise available resources to support the work of the Developer Services team in general. Work effectively to support wider client aims and objectives as a whole.
Applicants MUST be able to demonstrate in their application form and where necessary at interview:
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's Grade C or above, to include English and Maths, or equivalent
- At least 2 years relevant working experience in a similar role
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications including Word, Outlook, Excel and Access
- Demonstrable experience of providing good customer service to clients
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in the use of geographical information systems
If interested and you meet all the essential criteria please upload your CV to the link provided.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.