Our Client, a large Public Sector Organisation is looking for a Technical Maintenance Operator to work in a busy leisure site in Portrush
Job Title: Technical Maintenance Operator
Hours of work: Daily rota throughout the summer months
Pay rate: 1 -12 weeks £9.00 p/hr 12 weeks + £10.14 p/hr
- Assisting with day to day operation, regulation and maintenance of the mechanical and electrical services for the filtration, heating and ventilation plant and supervision of specialist servicing and maintenance
- Maintenance of proper safety standards throughout the complex with particular emphasis on corrosive substances
- Maintain records and provide reports as required by the Manager/Assistant Manager
- Control quality and temperature of water throughout the complex
- Various repairs and maintenance throughout the premises as
- Control plans of plant and maintain all relevant stock records
- Carry out regular maintenance checks on all emergency systems installed in the Centre
- Assist with the general cleaning of the building including the pool area
- Ensure that the correct conditions are maintained in the aquarium at all times
- Such other duties as may be allocated by the Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Minimum 6 months experience in a similar role e.g general maintenance duties, plumbing, joinery, electrical.
- Available on all dates required.
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.