Location: County Armagh
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Working hours: Mon - Fri 8-5
Grafton Specialist team are delighted to be working alongside this innovative and expanding company who due to expansion are seeking a Technical manager to add to their senior team.
- Manage food safety and industry standard audit process
- Strong People management
- Excellent interaction skills with customers
- Lead, manage and effectively implement HACCP food systems across the business
- Ensure NPD is being carried out in assessed manner
- Third level in food or science related discipline
- String knowledge of HACCP and BRC
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment
Remuneration & Benefits Package
You will receive a competitive package, the opportunity to work in an exciting fast moving organisation who work to enhance and surpass quality and delivery.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.