Location: County Tyrone
Grafton are delighted to be working alongside this superb company, who due to growth are seeking a Technical Manager who will drive and lead factory compliance.
- Ensure that controls are in place to meet required standards for product safety, quality and legality
- Ensure that Quality Systems & Policies throughout the site meet the requirements of the BRC Global Food Standard and relevant Customer Codes of Practice
- Drive improvements in site standards and product quality whilst reducing consumer complaints
- Implement and maintain HACCP systems for all processes so as to assure product safety, quality and legality
- Control documents for the Quality Management System
- Promote a quality culture within the site by delivering training aimed at improving people's awareness of quality systems and quality standards
- Train and develop the technical team so that they continue to drive site improvements and meet business needs
- Manage the supplier approval process and work with suppliers to reduce non-conformance's
- Manage consumer complaints ensuring they are investigated and responded to in a timely manner
- 3 years of previous experience in a Technical manager role
- BRC experience
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.