Technical Records Administrator | Temporary | 3-6 Month Contract | Dublin 9
The Client: Located in Dublin 9, our client is a leading services provider and expert the aviation industry. They are currently experiencing growth in the market and are expanding their administration teams.
The Role: As a Technical Records Administrator, you will be required to support key functions within the operations and engineering departments. You will be responsible for carrying out a range of administrative duties focused on quality and compliance and you will handling internal queries via phone and email. This role is regarded as significant in terms of the overall departmental structure; as the Technical Records Administrator, you will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to. The role will require extensive PC work, data entry and participation in projects.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, 9.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
Length of contract: 3-6 months with the possibility of further extension/permanency
- At least 1-2 years administration experience with an emphasis on data entry
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel (experience with Access a distinct advantage)
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Annual salary €24-26k
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the aviation industry
- Catering facilities on-site
- Designated parking
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.