Technical Sales Account Manager
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of our client a successful and innovative manufacturer for a Technical Sales Account Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop and further your career with a market leader. An excellent package and the opportunity for career progression await the successful Technical Sales Account Manager.
* Understand company goals and sales objectives, and support Project Manager(s) to achieve the sales objectives.
* Understand all processes of trading, including manufacturing, transportation, and accounting, to provide best service to customers.
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships between customers and company, through customer visits and the effective use of other communication channels.
* Constant monitoring of customer accounts and reporting their status to the Sales Manager with regards to project schedule, delivery, tooling arrangement, invoicing, payment, etc.
* Collect and analyse information from customers, competitors and market and inform the relevant department in order to provide best service to customer and maximum profit.
* Support marketing activities and develop new business.
* Improve job / process to make them better.
* Participate with team working, information sharing and Continuous Improvement Programmes.
* Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
* Comply and ensure compliance with the Company Environmental Policy and requirements of the Environmental Management System both in normal and emergency situations.
* Any other duties role may involve.
* Educated to Engineering HNC/HND/ Degree level
* Previous experience in a technical environment
* Very good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Sociable, team focused with the ability to work alone as well as part of a team
* Good analytical, prioritizing and reporting skills
* Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
* Diplomatic and persuasive
* Ability to network with and influence people both internally and externally in order to achieve a pre-defined outcome
* Understand and apply commercial and financial principles to improve performance
* Proven track record of delivering creative solutions to overcome obstacles and enhance profitability
* Flexibility to travel on a regular basis
* Mechanical Engineering background
* Previous experience in automotive industry
* Experience of Account Management in a technical environment
* Knowledge of French/German/ Spanish language
The successful Technical Sales Account Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Technical Sales Account Manager role will be based in County Antrim.
If you would like to discuss this Technical Sales Account Manager job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.