Technical Sales Executive
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Technical Sales Executive who has a proven track record in sales and wishes to develop their career within the manufacturing/packaging industry. The role will involve selling industry leading brands of marking and labelling technology solutions to the manufacturing base in the greater midlands area. The Technical Sales Executive will be part of a team and will be given practical training in the products and processes.
* Identify and develop new business opportunities within the existing and potential customer base.
* Manage the sales cycle from initial enquiry stage to final acceptance.
* Taking qualified leads and turning these opportunities in to sales orders.
* Cross selling to existing customers with different products, i.e. to maximise coverage on each customer site.
* Conduct onsite demonstrations and trials.
* Development of new business through prospecting and cold calling.
* Carry out all reporting activities (weekly and monthly sales reports) according to agreed deadlines.
* Any other duties role may involve.
* A third level qualification in a technical or business field.
* B2B sales experience preferably from manufacturing/engineering industry
* Excellent communication skills.
* Strong PC skills, including use of Microsoft Office Suite.
* Experience with a CRM system is desirable.
* Full Clean Drivers Licence.
The successful Technical Sales Executive will enjoy a competitive salary circa £28,000 - 35,000 per annum depending on experience plus company car, commission, phone, laptop and pension.
The Technical Sales Executive role will be covering the Greater Midlands area.
If you would like to discuss this Technical Sales Executive job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.