Technical Sales Executive
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Technical Sales Executive on behalf of a market leading distributor and supplier of heating and ventilation products for the residential sector. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Technical Sales Executive to join an award winning company. The successful Technical Sales Executive will be promoting, managing and developing relationships with a portfolio of companies with the objective of opening new accounts, increasing sales and further strengthening our client's business.
* Deliver against sales and margin targets set for the month/ year.
* Manage and develop the existing M&E customer network in your designated region. Meet with key clients, maintain relationships. Negotiate and close deals.
* Enthusiastically present the company's mechanical ventilation products and services in a professional structured manner to maximise sales within new and existing accounts. Present product seminars to consultants and clients.
* Undertake technical site visits with clients including conducting product demonstrations.
* Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers, specifiers and key strategic partners.
* Preparing detailed quotations based on project specifications and customer need and where required.
* Follow up all outstanding quotations and providing feedback on won or lost opportunities.
* Provide daily updates using CRM on all meetings, presentations and opportunities of note.
* Communicate with customers and departments in a clear and timely manner. Supporting other departments, where required, ensuring first rate customer service delivery (credit control etc.).
* Undertake sales forecasting and monthly reporting activities to communicate progress.
* Monitor and evaluate competitor products, sales and marketing activities. Develop sales strategies that can be employed against competitors to win business.
* Study and have an acceptable understanding of building regulations, information papers and other legislation that are specific to the industry.
* Any other duties role may involve.
* 3rd level degree in Business/Marketing (or similar qualification of relevance)
* Experience in B2B technical product sales, preferably in the construction/ M&E sector
* Self-motivated with an ability to further develop business opportunities and to launch new initiatives
* Proficient in the use of MS Office software
* Valid UK Drivers Licence
The successful Technical Sales Executive will enjoy a competitive salary circa £35,000 - 40,000 per annum depending on experience plus bonus, car, smartphone, laptop, pension.
The Technical Sales Executive role will be covering South East of England.
If you would like to discuss this Technical Sales Executive job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.