Technical Sales Representative
Grafton Sales and Marketing are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading supplier of building boards for a Technical Sales Representative with a proven track record of commercial success in a competitive environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join an established company. The Technical Sales Representative will call and liaise with builder's merchants and architects to promote a range of building boards.
* Identifying and securing new business opportunities
* Achieving clearly defined sales targets
* Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
* Manage accounts accordingly
* Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products and services
* Represent the company in a professional manner
* Report activity to Directors
* Any other duties which role may include
* 5 years relevant sales management experience preferably from construction industry
* Knowledge of CAD, technical specifications or architectural drawings would be advantageous
* Proven track record of achieving sales targets
* Excellent interpersonal skills including well developed presentation and negotiation skills
* Time management and prioritising skills
* Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
* Full diving licence
The successful Technical Sales Representative will enjoy a competitive salary circa £30,000 - 38,000 per annum depending on experience plus bonus, car, phone and laptop.
The Technical Sales Representative role will be covering Northern Ireland.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.