Technical Sales Representative
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Technical Sales Representative on behalf of a leading supplier in the highway, civil engineering and construction markets. The Technical Sales Representative generate new sustainable business for company's range of products, whilst effectively maintaining and growing existing key accounts through pro-active sales, customer support and provision of excellent service to clients and specifier's.
* Field based, professionally sell and manage a product portfolio; meeting identified sales, profitability and client call targets.
* Maintaining and building upon relationships with existing and new potential clients.
* Promoting products to main contractors, architects, engineers, buyers, local authorities and specifier's.
* Keep up to date with latest market research, key project leads, targeted prospecting and supplier innovations.
* Develop long term sustainable sales strategies.
* Carry out product demonstrations, site surveys, site installations, company seminars and training sessions in a professional manner.
* Any other duties as deemed appropriate within the post.
* 3 years field sales experience preferably with construction or engineering background
* Proven track record of delivering to agreed sales and performance targets
* Highly professional, prompt and organised
* Commercially astute and able to maximise profitability
* Responsive to business opportunities
* Ability to give clear and concise reporting to Directors
* Desire and vision to drive the business to new levels
* Experienced in organising and arranging daily call plans with client base
* Excellent Communicator
* Full driving licence
The successful Technical Sales Representative will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus car and bonus.
The Technical Sales Representative role will be covering Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland