Technical Specification Manager
- Constant updating of CRM customer database and make additions where applicable.
- Contribute and participate in regional monthly sales meetings.
- Demonstrate technical support competencies to main contractors reducing risk of changes to specification and reduce risk of value engineering
- Develop strong relationships with architects with the view to forming trusting partnerships.
- Develop strong relationships with both main and sub-contractors as a trust-worthy solutions provider
- Driving specification, existing and new products and systems, protect the future of the business.
- Encourage contractors to attend training at our Academies generating.
- Engage and support NPD process.
- Engage with the companies CRM system to manage and record appointments and other calendar activities.
- Ensure specifications are held by tracking the project from design phase to installation phase
- Ensure specifications area secured through constant communication with relevant area sales manager.
- Identify and communicate new business opportunities.
- Identify project leads through lead providers converting to projects where applicable through the companies CRM system
- Participate and engage with internal project teams.
- Participate in net-working events and seminars
- Present targeted number of product CPD's to designers and industry stakeholders promoting the brand and to inform customers of latest industry regulation changes and new product/system developments.
- Provide high levels of technical support, detailing and project specification packs to architects so as to reinforce project specifications
- Record, track, update and manage projects in a timely fashion through the companies CRM system
- Secure value added product sales through demonstration of the key features and benefits of the company products and systems.
- Support sub-contractors both on-site and during the tendering process
- Support area sales managers with all technical issues.
- Experience of working with Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, Main Contractors, Specialist Contractors is essential
- Engineering or Architectural qualification
- A tactical thinker who is commercially aware of the impact of decisions
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of emotional resilience and a strong focus on achieving goals
- Demonstrative technical ability in construction sector sales
- Good influencing and networking skills and the proven ability to get things done through others by adopting a collaborative approach
- Practical experience of working within the construction products sector
- Previous technical experience in sales within the construction sector an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proven ability to work under own initiative.
- Proven networking skills with experience of conducting formal presentations
Please contact Ciara Byrne for any queries email@example.com