Technical Support reporting to the Technical Director
If you have a good knowledge of the Construction Industry and have completed a course similar to a Civil Engineering Technician course or higher, a new opportunity has become available with a client in Dublin 10.
This opportunity is full time permanent, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm and you will join a team of Engineers in their Dublin office.
Perhaps you have industry specific experience and have worked in a role such as Draftsman, Architectural Technician or Quantity/Building Surveyor.
As a member of the Technical Support team you will work closely with customers, the Sales team, contractors and designers to drive the sale of the clients products.
- Present the client and its products via CPD presentations and other training modules
- Assist with practical product demonstrations for staff, end users and customers
- Drive sales through the Technical Department
- Assist with site testing and problem solving
- Answer general technical queries from all sources
- Qualification in Building Technology or Engineering
- Experience in a commercial environment
- Full cleaning driving licence essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable and confident in giving presentations to customers and staff members
Salary guideline between €30 - €35k + company vehicle, fuel card, laptop and phone.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Ref : ROILMR