PLEASE NOTE THE REQUIRED LANGUAGES
My client is a worldwide well known company that requires support from technical agents in the following languages: Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Flemish, German, Norwegian, Swedish
Relocation package where applicable: €1250 including 2 week's hotel accommodation and travel to and from work for the 2 weeks
As a Technical Support Agent you will be responsible for technical troubleshooting. You will be talking to customers through inbound calls, emails and chat, and work together with the team to reach attainable KPIs.
- A-Level Education / Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Fluency in English and one of the above languages.
- Minimum of 1 year working in similar customer support role
- A good and detailed knowledge of IT Fundamentals, Operating Systems, Desktop Applications, Networking, Network protocols, etc).
- Skill and competency at providing professional technical telephone support.
- A strong aptitude and interest in developing detailed hardware knowledge to a Specialist level.
- Able to work under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations.
- Able to convey sensitivity and a positive approach to customer needs.
- Can demonstrate effective interactive skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Strongly self-motivated to learn new skills to fulfil basic position requirements, to become expert in the position over an extended period of time, and to progress within the organisation.
- Able to be self-aware and conscientious of meeting all personal, team, & organisation metric targets.
- Excellent team player with a committed approach to teamwork and customer responsibilities.
- Able to maintain and project a helpful and courteous attitude in any circumstances.
- Excellent salary and benefits package.
- Huge room for career progression.
- Multi-cultural environment with focus on team environment.
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.