Technical Support Engineer
Location: Belfast, County Antrim, Northern Ireland
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit Technical Support Engineers for a leading software company based in Belfast, County Antrim, Northern Ireland.
With office space in Belfast and continental Europe this well established and financially secure software firm is a leading supplier of innovative software to some of the worlds leading corporations.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will provide first point of contact to a vast array of corporate customers utilising telephone, email, web chat and in certain circumstances on-site.
- Provide first point of contact for customers experiencing technical or software issues
- Take ownership and responsibility for on-boarding of new clients. This may be remotely or on-site
- Enhance customer relations through the provision of world class customer service
- Be proactive in working with development teams to diagnose and address common issues and provide feedback on performance
- Provide technical support to the sales teams when needed
Ideal Skills and Qualities Required
- 2 years experience providing technical support in a corporate environment
- Relevant third level qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Teamviewer or similar applications
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary that is negotiable based on experience with an excellent benefits package.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.