Technical Support Engineer
Location: Belfast, Co. Antrim
Salary: Excellent Salary/Package
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Technical Support Engineer based in Belfast.
The Developer is responsible for the Development of new products and systems.
- Provision of support, both remotely and at customer premises working with computer users to resolve problems and answer questions on a variety of hardware components and software programs.
- Be prepared to undertake such additional duties which may result from changing circumstances, but which may not of necessity change the general character or level of responsibility to the post.
- Intermediate to advanced skills regards the administration, configuration and troubleshooting in Microsoft technologies (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Server Administration 2008 and above, Office 365)
- Intermediate to advanced skills in general networking (switching, routing, firewall, wireless AP)
- Intermediate administration, configuration and troubleshooting with VMware (vSphere, VSAN, ESXi)
- Intermediate administration, configuration, troubleshooting Skills in Microsoft: SCCM, Exchange, Shares and Data management
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland