Role: Technical Support Officer (Immediate start)
Salary: Salary based on previous experience Circa £18-20k.
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit a Technical Support Officer role within the tourism and leisure sector.
They specialise in booking and management systems for the tourism and leisure sector, and due to the continued growth of their business, they are seeking an outgoing and charismatic individual to join their team.
As Technical Support you will be responsible for dealing with all technical aspects of their companies relationships with their fast-growing customer base. The role will involve working closely with the sales team in order to ensure the smooth setup for new clients systems as well as providing top-quality technical service and support.
- There will be an induction period and full training will be provided for this role.
- Provide business, technical, and product knowledge in support of post sales activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Address product related questions and technical challenges, ensuring that client escalations are resolved in due time.
- Educate clients on how existing and new product features and functionality work, and how it can contribute to their business growth.
- Commitment to providing a professional standard of service to customers.
- Ability to liaise and communicate well with clients, developing and maintaining relationships.
- Must be well organised, used to working to tight time scales and meeting deadlines.
- Out-going, enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Good mathematical knowledge with attention to detail.
- A good understanding of the Internet, and the MS Office suite, specifically a sound knowledge and experience working with Excel.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role, or related qualification.
Salary based on previous experience Circa £18-20k.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.