Grafton Recruitment is recruiting for a Customer & Technical Support Specialist at my client's base in Cork.
This is a fantastic and challenging opportunity to work in Tier 1 Technical Customer Support. Supporting an exciting global brand, you will be a member of the Technical Customer Support team with plenty of potential to develop your career.
Are you a motivated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for technology? A problem solver, looking for a challenge in a dynamic work environment and love helping people? Then this is your opportunity!
What you will be doing?
As part of your role, you will customers in an efficient and timely manner through phone, email and chat. You will troubleshoot quickly and efficiently, providing information and solutions to customers and do so with the highest standards of professional customer service.
- Provide first line support to customers for infrastructure and product related requests.
- Answer calls and emails in line with client SLA's and team KPI's.
- Working with internal systems you will document each call via a client ticket system.
- Contribute to creating and updating a support knowledge base, you will have a passion for learning and knowledge share.
- Maintain and support quality and statistical standards at all times.
- Working as part of a team, you will work to both individual and group targets.
- Provide excellent customer support, you will strive for first call resolution with each case.
Do you have the following?
- Fluent in English and native level French or German, both written and verbal essential.
- Proven resolution, logical troubleshooting, customer service and customer satisfaction skills.
- Strong problem solving / resolution skills.
- The rights to work full time in Ireland
- Previous customer support experience in a similar environment.
- Excellent listening, probing and de-escalation skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and be passionate about learning new concepts, technology and processes.
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise on an on-going basis.
- Respond to a wide range of accessibility questions and feedback for our clients products
- Identify issues and escalate to a point of contact in an organised and timely manner if we are unable to solve the issue
- Follow accessibility communication guidelines, procedures and policies
- Collaborate with major cross-product accessibility teams as needed
- Competitive salary
- Free Onsite Gym
- Tenure based VHI Healthcare
- Free Staff carpark
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Sports and social events
- Bus tax saver scheme
- Tenured based pension, paid maternity & paternity cover
- Free onsite doctor
- Free onsite therapies (Massage, Reiki)
- Relocation package offered
Why choose Grafton?
We just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.