Telemarketing Assistant | Medical Devices | Permanent Role
I am seeking a professional and experienced Telemarketing Assistant to work with my client, a leader in Medical Devices here in Ireland. They are a dynamic and innovative company who are constantly growing.
The purpose of this role is to provide a complete Telemarketing Services for the Clinic/Branch. To ensure leads are followed up. Reporting into the Regional Manager the successful candidate must ensure call KPIs are kept at the required levels at all times to ensure the organisation as a whole reaches its goals.
- Customer Care, provide a high level of professional customer care to all customers and suppliers
- Telemarketing - Manage all inbound and outbound telemarketing calls and ensure leads are followed up
- Maintain the online diary for all the Dispensers
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Achieve a data to appointment conversion as set by the Regional Manager
- Achieve consistently an appointment conversion as set by the Regional Manager
- Maintain Telemarketer tracker with appointments created and outcomes daily
- Provide holiday/absence cover for the other Telemarketing Assistants from time to time
- Other administrative duties from time to time
- Previous call center/customer service experience essential
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent telephone skills
- MS Office Proficient
- Team Player with an ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Salary 20 - 23k DOE with OTE of up to 33k
- Career progression
- Holidays - 20 days
- Canteen and Parking
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.