Telemarketing Assistant | Healthcare Sector | Full Time Permanent | Citywest
The Client: Headquartered in Dublin West, our client is a health services provider with a well established retail network. Our client is committed to providing simplified services to their clients. They are currently experiencing growth in the market and are seeking a new recruit for their head office in Dublin 24.
The Role: As a Telemarketing Assistant, you will be required to support key functions within the business. You will be responsible for handling a high volume of incoming and outgoing calls to customers in support of marketing campaigns and seasonal promotions and you will also act as the key support for office administration duties. As part of this role there is a focus on delivering the highest levels of customer service, quality and compliance.
Hours of work: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
- Handle all incoming and outgoing customer calls and responding to queries in a timely, efficient manner
- Effectively co-ordinate office administration duties such as daily banking, employee expenses, commission reports
- Set customer appointments using central diary management system
- Handle all customer queries in a professional manner
- Co-ordinate business development activities such as following up on missed appointments, generating leads, reminder calls to lapsed clients
- Management reporting and daily/weekly team meetings
- Educated to Leaving Cert standard; third level qualification an advantage although not essential
- At least 1-2 years experience in a busy call centre role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Sales/business development experience a distinct advantage
- Good negotiation skills with the confidence to handle outbound telephone activity to prospective and lapsed clients
- Hourly rate of €12-12.50 per hour plus opportunities to earn commission/bonus on sales and appointments generated
- Educational assistance
- Excellent training and career progression opportunities
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.