Our Client, a Large Public Sector organisation require a temporary Telemetry Analyst to work within ICT Telemetry, working closely with the Customer Service Delivery Directorate to implement a comprehensive alarm reduction strategy implementing alarm management proposals at a range of facilities across client sites.
Role: Telemetry Analyst
Duration: 16.09.19 -31.10.19
Pay Rate: £12.31p/h
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Quantitative analysis and Management Information reporting on telemetry data.
- Data quality checks.
- The development and implementation of new processes, procedures and designs to reduce the number of alarms raised by the Client's telemetry system.
- Assisting in the development, implementation and maintenance of the telemetry database, associated applications and related productivity tools for the wider business.
- Generate and circulate accurate daily and weekly reports on behalf of Telemetry.
- Conduct other Telemetry BAU duties as required.
The Successful Candidate will be competent in below;
1. Capability to analyse complex information and present conclusions.
2. Ability to identify patterns and trends within datasets.
3. Ability to adopt a systematic approach to identify problems and issues by applying business intelligence.
4. Ability to find solutions and suggest changes to current processes and design.
5. Competency in Management Information development and analysis.
1. High level of competency in the use of Schneider Electric's ClearSCADA software.
2. M&E Instrumentation & Plant Awareness.
3. Water Treatment Process Awareness.
4. Wastewater Treatment Process Awareness.
1. Ability to operate within a target driven environment.
2. Ability to prioritise competing demands.
3. Ability to contribute to the implementation of changes in design and procedures.
4. Ability to anticipate problems and provide sound solutions.
1. Ability to work on own initiative and with others within the team.
2. Ability to build effective relationships with the Customer Services Delivery Directorate and partnerships both within and across other functions and directorates as well as with external groups.
3. Ability to work with people from differing disciplines and at different grades.
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION
1. The ability to communicate effectively with others in order to influence them and gain their commitment.
2. Ability to adjust style to meet different situations and communicate information in an effective manner.
A 3rd level qualification for example a degree/HNC/HND or equivalent in Business/Management Information, Computing, Engineering or Science discipline and a minimum of 1 years relevant experience querying and quantitative analysis of business data, within the last 2 years. The ability to develop reporting, carry out fault analysis and implement new processes and procedures to improve business performance, MI reporting and data quality.
A minimum of 3 years relevant experience querying and quantitative analysis of business data. The ability to develop reporting, carry out fault analysis and implement new processes and procedures to improve business performance, MI reporting and data quality.
A working knowledge and understanding of treatment processes and a working knowledge of telemetry and how this is being applied in a water utility.
If interested in the above role please upload your CV to the link provided and a member of the team will be in contact.