Our client has indicated that they will have some opportunities for Telephony/Customer Services Officer for a potential 6 month plus, temporary, role within the Retail and Corporate Operations Department. The role is based in the Stranmillis area.
This is a telephony/processing role with customer service within the Banking industry in a corporate department with responsibility including incoming/outgoing telephone calls plus data entry with focus on attention to detail
- 5 GCSE's A-C grade including Maths and English
- Administration experience including: Updating database systems, data verification, filing records, making outgoing telephone calls
- Good numerical ability
- Understanding of importance of data protection and confidentiality
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Strong demonstrable PC skills with Microsoft office - including Word & Excel
- Previous experience working in a Bank or Financial Services Organisation is strongly desirable pre-screening will be required which would include candidate's passing a credit vetting check.
This position is offering 35 hours per week (candidates must be available to work between 8-6 Monday to Friday, part time hours are not available)
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV to Paula McClymont via the link.