Telesales and Stock Control
Job descriptionAbout Our Client
Grafton Recruitment is delighted to team up with a leading Wholesale Fresh Produce distributor in Munster and is the preferred supply partner of some of Corks Major food outlets.
They have major growth plans.in 2020 and beyond. With these plans in mind they are looking for an experienced enthusiastic person to join the team in a duel role of Telesales and Stock Control to support the growth.
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate MUST have a background in Fresh produce background due to the nature of the business.
Stock Controller responsibilities include tracking shipments, partaking in inventory audits and maintaining reports of purchases and pricing. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with supply chain procedures and have good communication skills to interact with, clients and internal teams.
- Inputting orders on the CRM
- Updating price lists
- Running of daily reports.
- Completion of daily/weekly and Monthly KPI reports.
- You will play a key role in each stock take.
- Checking that the appropriate credits are received for variance stock shortages/damages.
- Any other tasks as appropriate to the role.
- Supporting the Telesales function on day to day stock queries i.e. obtaining stock to fulfil customer deliveries.
- Contact potential and existing customers to inform the range of product offerings using scripts
- Confident when answer questions about products and the company
- Understand customer requirements and ability to close sales
- Forward prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database and process orders in an accurate manner
- Managing any grievances with empathy and ensure to preserve the company's reputation
- Go the "extra mile" to meet sales targets and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
The Ideal Candidate will have the following blended experience
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills
Stock Controller Requirements
- Proven experience as a Stock Controller in a fresh produce environment
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Active participation in inventory audits
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good communication and negotiation abilities
- The ideal candidate can expect an excellent working environment, stability, fantastic development opportunities.
- A great salary and benefits package.
- Our client values all employees and over half of the work force has at lease 10 year's service!