The Client: Located in Newry, the company are a major supplier to commercial, agricultural, retail and domestic customers.
The Role: To develop Sales opportunities through lead generation and sales maximisation of potential business.
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8.30 - 5.00pm & Friday 8.30 - 4.30pm (37.75 hrs per week)
- Experience - at least 3 years demonstrable experience in a Customer Service role or similar outgoing sales position
- Demonstrable experience of working in a target driven environment with the ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure
- Highly developed interpersonal and oral communication skills with evident good telephone technique and networking skills
- The ability to work as part of team as well on own initiative
- Excellent Problem Solver
- Demonstrable commitment to confidentiality
- Excellent IT Skills with proven experience in Microsoft Packages
- Excellent administration skills
- Confident, enthusiastic, professional and pro-active approach
- A current and valid driving licence and access to personal transport for business use/or* have access to a form of transport (*This relates to any person who has declared to having a disability which debars them from driving).
- Rates of Pay: £16,000 to £18,000 + Monthly Commission
- Holiday Entitlement: 28 days per year
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.