You will be flexible to work 5 days in 7
30 days holidays per year.
Access to a kitchen and parking available.
You will be a brand ambassador in all that you do, working with integrity and a strong sense of customer first, you will be passionate about consistently delivering on the Customer Experience we promise to our customers.
- Act as the first point of contact with our Customers through our contact channels, consistently displaying full ownership of customer requests.
- Increase our Customers awareness across our full product offering, while understanding the customers' business to best match their needs.
- Constantly put the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- Process all customer enquiries, orders and general administration timely and accurately.
- Achieve a strong volume of sales and retain a target margin.
- Maximise sales by continually expanding orders, up-selling and cross-selling products on both incoming and outgoing calls.
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all our products and the prices while also being market aware of our competitors.
- Maintain, through the effective use of a follow up process, regular contact with new and existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
- Build long-term sustainable working relationships with customers and related parties by being the Voice of the company.
- Have the attention to detail and experience of getting sales across the line.
- Liaise with and support our field-based Sales Representatives to ensure that customers' pricing and orders are processed timely and accurately.
- Experience in a similar role which is a hybrid of a sales role with some customer service elements is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel and the ability to work with multiple IT applications in your day to day role.
- Capability of proving sales track record in acquiring cross/up sell business and developing customer accounts.
- Capability of proving credibility with customers and building strong customer relationships preferred.
- Motivated and driven to achieve sales targets.
- Ability to think creatively in proposing customer solutions.
- Excellent and accurate literacy and numeracy skills.
- The ability to work in a busy environment.
- Outstanding organisation skills and ability to prioritise work.
- A keen interest in delivering superb customer service.
- A proactive approach to problem solving and issue resolution.
- Flexible with the ability to work to across multiple shift patterns.