Job Title: Temporary Accountant Dublin 2 (Immediate Start)
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a temporary accountant on the finance team of Corporate Affairs with our client based in Dublin 2. This position will be commencing on July 22nd and run until September 27th, this may be further extended by the client but will be reviewed near the time.
Candidates need to be able to commit to the full duration of the role.
- Preparation of supplier payments (including invoice approval, invoice entry, updating ledgers and electronic payment)
- Preparation of Purchase Orders
- Reconciliation of creditor statements
- Liaising with suppliers and internal departments to resolve queries
- Supplier setup and maintenance of Tax Clearance Certification process
- Calculation of monthly accruals and prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation and posting of journals to the general ledger system
- Extraction of trial balance
- Period end maintenance
- Variance identification and investigation
Payroll & Pensions
- Administration of payroll and pension schemes
- Payments and reconciliations of taxes and third party deductions
- Reconciliation of payroll control accounts
- Preparation and filing of all statutory returns
- Preparation of data to support preparation of FRS 102.
- P35 reconciliation
- Management of bank lodgements and payments to Revenue
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT, PSWT and RCT calculations and deductions
- File P35 and F35 and reconcile all taxation payments
- Preparation of schedules to support salaries and reconcile to Income & Expenditure Account
- VAT control account reconciliation
- PSWT reconciliation with detailed supporting documentation
- Other ad hoc duties as required to include the provision of documentation required for internal and external audits
Qualifications: Qualified or part-qualified accountant
Essential Experience: Minimum of two years in Accounts Assistant role. Proficient in Sage Micropay, Sage Line 50
Hours of Work:
Monday to Thursday - 9.00 to 5.30
Friday - 9.00 to 5.00
Pay Rate €19.50 per hour
An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.