Temporary Administrators - Stillorgan
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a number of experienced administrators for our global client based in Stillorgan Co. Dublin. The roles will initially be for a 6 month temporary contact but there will be opportunities for the right candidates to move into permanent roles.
- Preparation of consolidated billing schedules for group customers
- Assisting the General Manager and Service Department in meeting all financial and invoicing deadlines.
- Chasing up on all outstanding purchase orders to progress to invoicing.
- Preparation of engineers wages in line with Company procedures.
- Maintaining departmental and engineer holiday records.
- Resolution of customer and account queries.
- Assisting the customer service call desk with call logging and work allocation to the engineering teams.
- Assisting the Service Manager with regard to customer reports and quotations.
- Communicate with customers, engineers and the customer service centre regarding projects and service calls (e.g. small works, routine maintenances), as appropriate.
Hours of work: 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- At least 2 years experience in administration.
- Candidates must be available to start immediately.
- Strong customer service & administration skills.
- Team orientated with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Excellent pay rates on offer €12-15ph depending on experience
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.