Temporary Administrator Public Sector Dublin 2
Job Title: Temporary Administrator
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a temporary Administrator for our client based in Dublin 2. This position will be commencing ASAP and run until 20th December 2019, this may be further extended by the client but will be reviewed near the time.
The Role: Working on the Pyrite Remediation Scheme providing admin support to homeowners and project managers
- Guiding homeowners through the Pyrite Remediation Scheme Process
- Providing excellent customer care and ongoing support to applicants during the
Remediation Scheme Process
- Dealing with day to day enquiries regarding works/payments/general queries
- Preparing Homeowners Agreements
- Answering queries from Project Managers
- Working with databases including running reports and queries and exporting files
- Processing Payments using Access, Excel and Sage
- Record keeping
- Reception duties
- Managing Pyrite email address
- 1-2 years Office Experience
- Proficient in the use of MS Packages
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
Hours of Work:
Monday to Thursday - 9.00 to 5.30
Friday - 9.00 to 5.00
Pay Rate €12.48 per hour
An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.