Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting Administrators on behalf of their clients who specialise in the service sector. We currently have vacancies with two clients, one in Swords and the other in Blanchardstown. These are temporary roles initially for approx. 3-6 months but may develop into a longer term/permanent positions.
The key duties will include:
- Managing inbound calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Logging calls on internal system
- Assisting customers with queries and assist with their requests
- Analysing customer account information and updating database system
- Provide administrative support including extensive work on MS Office
- Liaising with other departments daily
- Work individually and as a team to achieve targets
- Ad hoc project work as and when required
- The ideal candidates will have 1-2 years previous experience in an administration role in a customer facing environment
- Previous experience in customer services an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office including Word and Excel
- Flexibility in approach to working arrangements
- Own transport would be beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity for an immediate start with an established organisation. The rate of pay on offer is €12 per hour and over time may be offered occasionally. The working hours will be 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday. Please note that due to the location, own transport is preferable.
For immediate consideration, please forward an up-to-date CV. Please note, interested applicants must be available for an immediate interview.