Temporary Administrators |Dublin 15| Immediate Start
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have immediate requirements in the Blanchardstown/Dublin 15 area. We are seeking to recruit temporary administrators for a number of our client contracts. We currently have vacant positions across the finance, pharmaceutical, fashion and transport & logistics industries.
The Role: As an administrator, you will be responsible for providing daily office support in busy, target driven environments. You will be act as a point of contact for the business, handle a incoming calls, provide administrative support and excellent customer care. You will be responsible for carying out a range of admninisrative duties such as database/CRM management, updating product and service inormation and you will work in a busy team-based environment.
Roles will be offered on a full-time, temporary basis initially but all roles have scope to become permanent.
Hours of work: Normal office hours between the hours of 8am-6pm Monday to Friday. No late nights or weekend work required.
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in a front-of-house or administrative role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Own transport
- Experience in sales, operations, finance and customer service administration a distinct advantage
- Immediate starts available
- Hourly pay rates of €11-12 per hour (rates can vary depending on the business) and weekly payroll
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions with our clients
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.