Role: Temporary Associate Operations Analyst, Incident Manager
Location: Letterkenny Co Donegal
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit a Temporary Associate Operations Analyst, Incident Manager in Letterkenny, Co Donegal.
My Client's Technology, Infrastructure, and Innovation Services are looking for an ambitious and driven talent to join our Customer office incident management team. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Customer Office family as an Ops Analyst working in an ever-changing fast paced technology environment. The ideal candidate(s) will have strong working IT support experience & excellent communications (both written and verbal).
The core roles and responsorial for the successful candidate will be managing all incidents that range from Priority1 to Priority 5. The Analyst will be responsible for troubleshooting & investigating issues utilizing the Splunk and Dynatrace applications to identify the root cause of complex issues concerning business applications within multiple infrastructures on PREM and on Cloud (AWS). The Analyst will interpret, evaluate, analyze, escalate, coordinate teams & direct the incident resolution process with minimal supervision. This process utilizes established Incident Management guidelines and any support as needed. He/she is responsible for notification of systems outages for all of the business applications - from the start of the outage through to resolution. The Incident Mgmt. The analyst will follow up to ensure that normal business functionality has been restored. The analyst will also review and update of documented incident resolution and escalation procedures.
The Analyst is responsible for:
- In-take, routing, and resolution of incidents and service requests for applications supporting business (P1 - P5).
- Notification of system outage for applications - from the start of the outage through resolution.
- Assists in the review and update of documented incident resolution and escalation procedures.
- Working with multiple business partners and high-level stakeholders to deliver operational support to enterprise level applications.
The following are required:
- Intake, routing, and resolution of incidents and service requests.
- Accountability for communicating status to the customers and other IT stakeholders during service disruptions including resolution ETA's and RCA incident reports.
- Facilitating virtual teams to ensure IT services restored in a timely manner within agreed upon organizational SLA's.
- Ensures that all incidents are managed within the target SLA and proper ticket management lifecycle practices are followed.
- Provides support of continuous improvement of the Incident and Service Request processes ongoing.
- Proven strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with capable of producing well-written analysis documents.
- Ability to adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Consistent problem-solving ability with acute attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities with little supervision.
- Demonstrated leadership and team management abilities with the ability to develop people and processes.
- Must be able to remain focused and deliverable-oriented while working independently.
- Able to demonstrate initiative, creativity and analysis skills.
- Ability to identify and provide training for the team on a gap analysis basis.
- Ability to lead, coordinate and manage projects.
- Suggest and implement Process Improvements and Innovations.
- 1 to 2 years' experience working with diverse teams with competing priorities
- At least 1 to 2 years of customer care experience.
- At least 1 to 2 years' experience with effective problem-solving.
- 1 - 2 years successful technical call center support - tier 1.
Previous work experience on at least one of the following would be required:
- Strong Incident/Problem management skills in a technical support environment.
- Strong Project and or People management skills.
- Previous experience working in an IT Technical support role.
The following will be an advantage:
- Degree or Certificate in I.T. or related discipline is preferred
- ITIL certifications.
- AWS/Cloud and on-prem knowledge and support
- Knowledge or capability within Batch, VBScript & PowerShell
- Experience with Splunk, Wiley, Dynatrace or ASM
- Worked within an operational
The ideal candidate will possess a "Can do" mindset driven to support our growing culture in continuous improvement collaborating laterally across the business. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to grow their knowledge across technologies and Operations to further their career.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing, and Procurement.