Temporary Bus Driver
Our well known highly reputable client are currently looking for a Temporary mini bus driver to join their fast growing team to work in the Belfast area.
As a mini bus driver you will be providing transport in a 16 seat mini bus while maintaining a professional appearance as well as a professional attitude. This is a Temporary job on an as and when needed basis.
- Provide transport from the Crowne Plaza to Queens pitches
- In between runs you will be required to undertake additional duties such as helping out with equipment and setting up
- Provide help as and when needed
- Adhere to all health and safety procedures
What we need from you:
- No experience is needed however would be advantageous
- Must have a valid PCV License
- Must be able to work on an as and when needed basis
- Must be fully flexible
Hours of Work:
- 8:30am-5:30pm Tuesday 19th may - Sunday 31st May
- 8:30am -5:30pm Friday 5th June - Thursday 11th June
- 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday 22nd June - Sunday 5th July
Rate Of Pay:
- £9.50 per hour
- Uniform is provided.
- Breakfast provided if candidate arrives early before 8:30am and dinner provided if candidate stays after 5:30pm
Please note this is a Temporary job for the above dates and may be required for additional days as and when needed.
If you would like to be considered please apply with your CV or for more information please contact Aaron on 028 25642966.