Job Title - Clerical Officer - Dublin 2
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Clerical Officer in Dublin 2. This is a temporary position with our client.
The Role: Clerical Officer - Grade III
This is a front line role working closely with the public, accessing, searching and issuing certificates from the registers of Life Events.
- Dealing with email, phone, and in person requests for certificates and communication.
- Maintain and update records.
- Working closely with coupes hoping to marry or enter into civil partnership, ensuring that appointments are booked and the couples are advised of the information required on the day.
- Receive and receipt monies in exchange for certificates and have excellent attention to detail.
The above Job Description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties involved and consequently, the post holder may be required to perform other duties as appropriate to the post which may be assigned to him/her from time to time and to contribute to the development of the post while in office.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm Max 37 Hours per week.
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in a busy public office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
In Return: An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Pay Rate: €12 per hour
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.