Temporary Clerical Officer - Dublin South
Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for Clerical Officer - Grade III. This is a temporary assignment commencing immediately.
- Undertaking general office administration including, filing, photocopying, faxing, scanning, sending mail and general clerical work
- Clinic Reception - Meet & Greet Patients
- Data input - processing data through internal systems, formulating and maintaining databases
- Maintenance of records and filing systems both manual and electronic to effectively manage information
- Answering the telephone, dealing effectively with queries or referring to other staff
- Assist in locating and compiling data for papers / reports as required
- Compile reports, papers, proposals, letters, memos or charts using Word, Excel, Powerpoint as required
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm Max 37 Hours per week.
Rate of Pay: €12.50 per hour
- A minimum of three years' relevant experience in a similar administrative role
- Excellent IT skills including word and excel
- Experience dealing with customer queries in person and by telephone
- Experience of handling correspondence and keeping records
- Excellent attention to details
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
- On going temporary assignment
- €12.50 per hour
- Located in South Dublin
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.