Temporary Part Time Clerical Officer - Clonskeagh
Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for 2 clerical officers based in Clonskeagh.
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Both roles are temporary positions with a view to 9 months placement.
The Role: This is a varied and busy role for anyone looking to experience working alongside doctors and nurses who administer the schools immunisation programme in Primary and Secondary schools in Dublin South East.
The role is a mixture of school and office based with a need to travel to local schools in the morning and complete office work in the afternoons.
Access to a car is desirable for this role & staff will be reimbursed for travel in line with HSE agreed rates for travel.
The Schools Immunisation Programme is part of a national strategy to protect children from infectious
diseases through vaccination.
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in a medical environment, GP Practice or Hospital Clinic Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities]
- Own Transport is a must
- Excellent rate of pay €12.26 per hour
- Based in Clonskeagh with parking available
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.