Temporary Data Entry Assistant
Grafton currently have an excellent opportunity for a Data Entry Administrator.
- Provide a high level of administrative and Data Entry
- Working in a team environment to support and achieve company objectives
- Working towards deadlines
- Experience of working on in-house data systems
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent organisational, analytical, prioritisation and problem solving skills, e.g. able to establishing a clear structure to your work to maximise the best use of your time
- Maintain high standards of accuracy often when managing multiple tasks or situations
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Understanding of importance of data protection and confidentiality
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritise work flow within the remit of the role
Full training will be provided
If you meet the essential criteria please submit your CV below for the attention of Kim Mead
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.