Temporary Facilities / Post Room Assistant |South County Dublin
**Immediate Start - Full & Part Time hours available**
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have immediate requirements in the Dublin 4 and South County Dublin areas. We are seeking a temporary facilities/post room assistant on a full and part time basis. We have shifts available on an on-going basis.
The Role: As a facilities/post room assistant, you will be responsible for providing support to our client's business operations. You will be act as the first point of contact for the post service, handle a high volume of incoming and outgoing mail, provide administrative support, reception cover and excellent customer care.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, shifts will be rostered between the hours of 8am-6pm
- At least 6 months relevant experience in a front-of-house, customer service, operations or facilities role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Own transport
- Hourly pay rate of €11 per hour and weekly payroll
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions with our clients
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.