Temporary Grade IV Clerical Officer
Temporary Grade IV Clerical Officer
Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for Grade IV clerical officer in Wicklow. This position a project administration role.
Duration: The project will run for 12 months, proposed start date of 4th November 2019 to 30th October 2020.
Location: The project admin will be based in Wicklow Primary Care Centre, Knockrobin, Wicklow Town.
Purpose of the Post: To provide business planning and administrative support to the project team and a link with participants. The role encompasses both administrative and report generating duties.
Reporting: administrator reports to the CH East self-management support coordinator or their nominee.
- Communication and programme promotion.
- Link with participants to inform and enlist on the programme based on the outcome of their pre-assessment.
- Develop and maintain a list of participants for the programme to inform delivery schedule.
- Promote co-operation and working in harmony with other teams and disciplines.
- Promote and maintain a customer focused environment by ensuring service-users are treated with dignity and respect
- Seek feedback from service users/customers and implement change to incorporate same, in agreement with line manager.
- Management and administration of programme
- Work closely with senior physiotherapists, respiratory integrated care CNS and others to ensure successful delivery of the project.
- Ensure the efficient day-to-day administration of the project.
- Ensure project deadlines are met and participation projections are maintained.
- Support promotion of the project by closely liaising with GPs and other healthcare professionals in the area.
- Devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
- Develop and maintain an effective tracking system of all documentation.
- Agreeing and adherence to project plans in conjunction with the project team.
- Liaise with those referred to the pulmonary rehab programme to set up a pre assessment with the senior respiratory physiotherapists.
- Register and communicate details of the programme to participants, sending out reminders and direction to the location as required.
- Liaise with those referred to the pulmonary rehab programme to set up a post assessment with the senior respiratory physiotherapists.
- Liaise closely with project team to collate and maintain an up to date record for each participants.
- Continually register participants to the programme on an on-going basis following outcome of their pre-assessment.
- Monitor weekly attendance at clinics.
- Run periodic reports on progress and work with team to put a final report together at the end of the project.
- Demonstrate own initiative in resolution of complex issues.
- Budgetary management
- Manage budget, including expense claims, routine outlay & materials etc. and work with CH East self-management support coordinator to ensure project runs within budget.
- Human resource management
- Foster a positive communication approach with project team.
- Organise and recruit for a standardised 4 day Stanford Tutor training event as required so as to develop a CH East tutor repository.
- Plan for development, maintenance and expansion of Tutor numbers in CH East, to ensure sustainability into the future.
- Link with other CDSMP licensees nationally to avail of training opportunities as well as to provide peer support and learning.
Hours of work: Part time working 18.5 Hours per week .
Rate of Pay: €14.35 per hour
- A minimum of three years' relevant experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT skills including word and excel
- Experience dealing with projects and various stakeholders in person and by telephone
- Experience of handling correspondence and keeping records
- Excellent attention to details
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
- On going temporary assignment
- €14.35 per hour
- Located in Wicklow
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.