Role: Temporary Graduate .Net Developer (Circa 11months)
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit an Temporary Graduate .Net Developer role In Letterkenny
We are looking for a technical resource with an interest in a career as a .Net developer. Training and on and off the job will be provided, but some knowledge or experience in using .Net is desirable.
- Should be educated to degree level, and hold at least a one-year certificate in IT, or equivalent.
- Specific training, college projects, or work experience in chosen technology would be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge or experience in using one of more of the following skills and tools would be an advantage
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Exposure to C# and .Net programming. Exposure to .Net core an advantage.
- Knowledge in designing and development of Web Services using WCF and REST
- Knowledge of SQL Server database programming
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- jQuery/Bootstrap/Angular or other JS frameworks and advantage
- Analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members, and management- along a wide spectrum of technical abilities
- Ability to develop effective internal/external working relationships with both business units and vendors
- Excellent communication skills and articulation
- Results oriented
- The ability to prioritise requirements.
- The motivation to recognise and implement process improvements.
- The ability to work proactively with minimal guidance.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.