Temporary Medical Receptionist / Typist
Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a number of vacancies with our client who have various locations in Dublin South & Dublin South West for Medical Receptionist with Medical Typing experience.
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
These positions are temporary, but may lead to ongoing temporary assignments.
The Role: This is a varied and busy role for someone with experience in the Medical Sector, Dictaphone Typing is a distinct advantage.
Duties may include:
- Covering reception on outpatient clinics
- Dictaphone Typing
- General Admin Support to Unit as required
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in a medical environment, GP Practice or Hospital Clinic Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent rate of pay €12 - 15 per hour
- Various Locations around Dublin 10, 12, 22, 24 and some south Co Dublin areas.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.