Job Title - Temporary Public Sector Customer Service Advisor
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a number of Temporary Customer Service Advisors in Dublin 2.
These positions will be for a period of between 8 to 13 weeks. Candidates must be available to commence immediately and must be fully available for the full 8 to 13 week period.
The Role: Customer Service Agent
- Answering a high volume of calls
- Deal with any customer complaints or issues
- Provide excellent customer service to customers through management of tickets, good communications and case management.
- Support operational activities and tasks to ensure efficient and effective processing of applications, registrations and payments.
- Support compliance with programme rules & guidance, internal policies, procedures and controls.
- Filing and general office duties
- Resolve any customer issues in a timely and effective manner and in accordance with
best practice procedures
- To provide an excellent customer service experience for our customers
- Keep our service promise, demonstrating a positive and helpful approach to customers at all times
- Beat customer expectations, e.g. through continuous improvement, prevention of error recurrence, etc.
- Responsibility and accountability for management of customer queries/tickets within agreed SLA's, in a solution-focused manner - Provide ongoing evaluation of processes and procedures; suggest methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to customers. - Support the development of knowledge through effective team communications to include standardised responses to issues and queries - Review and analyse information received from customers against programme rules, guidance, policies and procedures. - Proactively support customers in relation to reporting, submission of registrations, providing and updating information and key details
Hours of work: Monday to Friday : 37 hours per week.
- Computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience dealing with customers either face-to-face or over the phone
- The ability to adapt to the changing environment within the department
- Critical thinking when dealing with customer enquiries and issues
- Time management and planning skills
- Experience in using Microsoft applications
- Over a year working in a customer service department as a customer service agent
- To have completed a customer care/service course
- Good understanding of the company, the services we provide and what our customers expect from us
- Fantastic Salary of €25,000
- 26 days annual leave + 9 public holidays
- Opportunity to work with a leading Public Body
- Possibility of permanent positions for the right candidates
- City centre location
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.