Temporary Resident Engineer
Job Title: Temporary Resident Engineer
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a temporary Resident Engineer our client based in Dublin 2. This position will be commencing ASAP and run until 20th December 2019, this may be further extended by the client but will be reviewed near the time.
* Project quality monitoring and progress monitoring for each site and issue reports to the Project Manager of each site visit;
* Attend site and site meetings as required and assist Project Manager and Programme Manager;
* Assist in the processing of applications through the 8 stages of the Pyrite Remediation Scheme including assessment and verification process;
* Organise and witness testing of properties to be included in the scheme on behalf of the agency
* Review the remedial works plan and ensure a consistent approach is taken across all projects;
* To liaise with the Project Manager for each project;
* To liaise with Contractors undertaking the remedial works on each site;
* To liaise with the Consultants providing the consultancy services for each site;
* Provide appropriate technical support across a number of projects;
* Timely and accurate compliance with Agency recording procedures, including filing, and data retention;
* Perform a watching brief on Site Safety issues on behalf of the Agency
* Any other duties assigned by the Programme Manager for the Pyrite Remediation Scheme and by the Director of Services for the Agency.
Previous experience required
* Must hold an Honours Degree (level 8 in the National Framework of Qualifications) or equivalent professional qualification in engineering or architecture or architectural technology or building technology or building surveying, or equivalent;
* Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in management or oversight on residential or building works construction projects.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Thursday - 9.00 to 5.30
Friday - 9.00 to 5.00
Pay Rate €32.00 per hour
An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.