Role: Temporary Risk Management Associate (Circa 9 months)
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit a Temporary Risk Management Associate role for a company based in Letterkenny Co Donegal who provide a vast range of business and technology services. This post requires an experienced Risk Management Associate.
The company provides Financial Product's and Services to retail and institutional customers in over 30 countries.
Temporary Risk Management Associate (Circa 9 months)
As the first line of defence to the business/corporate-function, this position supports risk management processes and procedures with minimal supervision. Possesses basic knowledge of risk management tools, techniques, and principles. Identifies problems and informs/assists risk management in the resolution of the matter.
Support the ongoing implementation of the Operational Risk Management (ORM) framework by participating in all elements of the program; including Risk Control Self Assessments (RCSA), KRI data collection/review, issue management and data entry into Archer.
The temporary role will involve working directly with Operational Risk Management and key Subject Matter Experts to articulate risks and define controls or required action plans to mitigate those risks. This position will also entail supporting the companies Privacy office.
The candidate must possess a high degree of literary skills and technical proficiency to transform technical, process and procedural information into Risk Control Self Assessments (RCSA). This will be a challenging position and the successful candidate will be a proactive self-starter.
The selected individual will build up key knowledge of all functions and services provided by the company. Training will be provided to ensure the individual understands the Operational Risk Management framework, the Privacy Management framework, and tools required to carry out this position.
- Use tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Adobe Acrobat and especially Archer
- Understand IT processes, policies and procedures
- Collaborate with a variety of Pramerica departments to collect relevant information from Risk Assessment interviews/meetings and related process/procedural documentation
- Provide support to the Pramerica Privacy office
- Write clearly and efficiently with an ability to explain sophisticated functionality and processes in clear and simplified English
- Provide input to risk assessments, mitigation, and subsequent controls
- Plan, develop and deliver accurate, high-quality documentation consistent with ORM standards
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) preferable but not essential
- Experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Adobe Acrobat & Archer
- Experience in Risk Management would be an advantage, however on the job training / mentoring will be provided
- Normal Ireland work hours (flexibility may be required during peak times)
- Exposure or knowledge of Information Security, Records Management, Business Continuity and/or Vendor Governance an advantage
- Knowledge/experience in Data Protection, Data Privacy, Privacy Management or GDPR would be a plus
- Willingness to travel, if required
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Operates in a professional manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and manage priorities
- Must be well organized and capable of multitasking
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to change quickly
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.