Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Territory Manager for a leading FMCG company. The Territory Manager will manage sales activity within an allocated territory to successfully drive the brand portfolio, volume, profitability and brand distribution targets in line with the company business plan. The Territory Manager will have direct responsibility for all assigned calls in territory as well as performance of the territory in its totality.
* Achieve agreed business objectives within agreed timeframes and in line with company goals with a particular focus on sales and distribution targets
* Manage and maintain customer relationships to maximise profitable growth in territory
* Formulate, action and evaluate business development plans, tailored to individual customers to develop mutual business needs, liaising with appropriate internal customers to deliver business objectives
* Actively develop and optimise journey plans and ensure call cover plan for all targeted customers within territory
* Ensure full implementation of structured pricing and other trading agreements
* Actively manage customer credit to ensure overdue debts are met
* Identify opportunities to grow and secure new business; target, evaluate and compile investment applications
* Strengthen relationship with customers via consultative selling approach with product, placement and promotional advice
* Daily updates on customer product compliance, outlet grading and universe data
* Ensure all negotiated promotions and visibility drives are fully in place for specific periods in all outlets of nominated key customers
* Liaise with the Trade Marketing as part of the on trade development plan
* Successfully present business presentations to customers including portfolio selling, profit awareness and category management benefits
* Complete agreed reports in line with KPIs and management requirements as well as good usage of all role related technologies
* Proactively review performance of investment accounts in the area and implement action plans as required
* 3 years' experience in FMCG sales role
* Ability to sell effectively maximising the full portfolio
* Ability to influence, negotiate and build relationships
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Good commercial acumen
* Ability to recognise customer issues and develop viable commercial solutions in response
* Ability to maximise resources through effective prioritisation, time management and organisational skills
* Team player who is comfortable working on own initiative
* Results driven approach
* Knowledge of compliance/auditing
* Full driving licence
* Competent IT skills
The successful Territory Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus car and bonus.
The Territory Manager role will be covering Mid-Ulster.
If you would like to discuss this Territory Manager job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.