Territory Sales Manager
Territory Sales Manager
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Territory Sales Manager on behalf of a market leading engineering company. The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for supporting and managing the existing Dealer Network as well as developing distribution in other territories without coverage for the mobile crushing & screening range.
- Manage existing dealers effectively and in a robust way, through dealer performance management tools
- Prospect new dealers for territories and markets segments not adequately covered
- Manage sales and forecasting for the territory
- Manage dealer order patterns, backlog scheduling and credit facilities
- Be a key contributor to the Global Sales & Marketing team
- Attend and coordinate seminars, product demos and other sales activities as required
- Communicate new product launches, product changes implementation as well as pricing policy
- Make Presentations to end-user customers and key corporate accounts
- Coordinate sales training for dealer' sales force
- Report as agreed timetable all market movements, trends, competition activities, etc.
- Strong track record of success in a similar role, having worked in a similar position with a significant global manufacturing company, with strong preference for candidates with past experience of crushing and screening equipment or other engineered capital equipment.
- A degree in Engineering or Business Administration would be an advantage
- International exposure/ experience is required.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate and interact with team members and outside visitors from different hierarchies and cultures.
- Previous experience in dealer management
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Self-management skills.
The successful Territory Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus bonus.
The Territory Sales Manager role will be based in County Tyrone and will involve occasional international travel.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland