Role: Test Data Management Analyst
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit a Test Data Management Analyst role for a company based in Letterkenny Co Donegal who provide a vast range of business and technology services. This post requires an experienced Test Data Management Analyst
The company provides Financial Product's and Services to retail and institutional customers in over 30 countries.
Our client is seeking an experienced Test Data Management Analyst to support a Software engineering team. The selected candidate will be responsible for creating and managing ETL processes that load data from various sources into relational/non-relational targets including Mainframe data sets. Also participating in design, development, testing, execution and quality assurance of both automated and manual data integration and exchange processes using various tools. This is an exciting opportunity which will involve working closely with wide range of professions across the organization to implement the overall data strategy.
- Design, develop and implement self-service test date creation and data mining services.
- Utilize test data management (TDM) and Extract Transform and Load (ETL) tools to perform complex test data requests including data masking, data subset and data load.
- Collaborate with testing team and test data requestor to analyze test data requests.
- Develop, design and implement automation solutions to synthetically generate data using tools/ framework.
- Develop data mining and data reservation self-service capabilities.
- Write SQL queries to identify the test data and data verification across applications and databases including Oracle and SQL Server.
- Create ETL scripts to refresh and load non-production tables and databases using Informatica (or allied tool).
- Utilize ETL tools for Data Refresh and Data Mining to refresh and load test data.
- Perform TDM for data creation and conditioning, data masking, and data subset.
- Create automation solutions using Java and Python.
- Utilize big data tools for analyzing files on the distributed systems to verify and validate data between source and target.
- Bachelor's degree, or foreign equivalent, in Information Management, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field and 5 years of experience performing Test Data Management (TDM) for data creation and conditioning, data masking, and data subset.
- Must have 5 years OR more experience with below:
- Utilizing ETL tools for Data Refresh and Data Mining to refresh and load test data; and
- Writing SQL queries to identify the test data and data verification across applications and databases including Oracle and SQL Server.
- More than 2 years of experience:
- Creating automation solutions using Java or Python and
- Utilizing Hive and Pig for analysing files on the distributed systems to verify and validate data between source and target.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.