Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum (based on experience)
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Theatre Nurse on a permanent full time basis with our client, one of Northern Ireland's leading Private Hospitals
Undergoing a period of growth in 2019 and into 2020, our client is committed to providing excellence in all areas; delivering the highest standards of medical care. With numerous excellent patient testimonials, our client delivers high quality medical treatments and services such as consultations, scans, tests and surgeries.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nurse seeking a move into a private setting.
- To provide skilled nursing care and to demonstrate a high standard of nursing practice in the assessment, implementation and evaluation of patient care.
- To ensure that care is delivered as per hospital policies.
- To participate in the 'Induction Programme' of nursing and other non-clinical staff, as applicable, after appropriate training.
- To ensure that custody, administration and recording of medication are in accordance with hospital and NMC guidelines.
- To inform the Theatre Manager of any matters affecting the professional standard of patient care.
- Qualified RGN with recent Theatre experience or ODP Diploma
- Experience to include 2 years' post registration
- Live NMC Registration
- Current surgical experience
- Ability to scrub for surgical specialties
**ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED**
You will receive a competitive salary of up to £32,000 based on experience, staff benefits, excellent training and continued professional development. You'll also get the chance to work in a world class, state of the art facility.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland