In partnership with a very established Manufacturing Company in Dromore, Grafton are recruiting for a Timber Operative with Forklift Duties for an immediate start.
Working Hours: Day Shift, Monday to Friday with possible overtime
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
- Operating Counterbalance Forklift.
- Loading and unloading Lorries / boxed vans.
- Ensuring that orders are ready for dispatch.
- Processing timber, sanding, oiling timber beams, and cutting.
- Cleaning timber form any metal parts for re-processing, de-nailing timber.
- Operating chainsaw.
- Operation of hand tools and power tools.
- Customer Service.
- Basic timber knowledge.
- Candidate must be able to use measuring skills in the production process.
- The candidate will be confident in operating hand tools and power tools.
- Previous experience in operating counterbalance forklift.
- Previous experience in working with timber, operating wood work machinery and tools.
- Experience in operating chainsaw.
To apply please click on the apply button or phone Gregory or Caitriona on 028 92667585.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland